Principals of service and policy
A. This policy was developed reduce financial and legal risks of the Company, observance of the principles of the AML , shall protect both Company, and Clients against fraud and money laundering as Axe Capital Ltd shall be legally binding on.
C. Company is herewith commuted to refund initial payment in full or partially in case if some of the Company’s services have been mal functioning within the cause and absolute fault of the Company, and herewith makes no guaranty to take same action in case of third party fault, errors and malfunctioning as but not limited as Internet brakes down, hardware malfunctioning and others.
1. Client shall guaranty while refund request there are no
• active investments placed orders;
• deficit balance;
• investigations associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services, AML;
• verification has been ended and approved.
2. Client shall provide order detail and justify reason for refund in full on in part. Taking steps to justify Client shall be liable for record keeping and explanation with full details that could be easily verified and proved. Some of the reasons could be –
• Incorrect instrument or Size Ordered illustration within the client area of trade shall be reacted with partial refund for the caused malfunctioning loses
• Does Not Match Description on Website shall be reacted as refundable issue if the Client has declared the instrument and intended description to be vital and created conditions impeding him to use services in appropriate form from the very beginning with no trade loses. In case client use services and after that states refund due to complete lost he/she shall explain if full the issue of unmatched description to the Company
• Unfamiliar with Retail Interface shall be reacted in case if client has not used the services due to Unfamiliar with Retail Interface. In case if Client had used he/ she confirms that had read the Description on Website and are familiar giving place just for malfunctioning and unmatched description as reasons of refund requests.
3. Company shall in reasonable times take case study and decide if gives money back.
4. Company shall take steps to refund money within a week and it’s depends on a bank procedure.
5. Company shall refund money with same source in account crediting. When replenishing a trade account with a credit card, the Client agrees not to lodge a request to the bank to charge the payment back, which has already been received to the trade account or to the provider of a credit/debit bankcard, both during and after the use of the Company’s services. Any such attempt will be treated by the Company as a breach of the Contract for the provision of services, for which the Client may be subjected to responsibility in accordance with national legislation.
6. Refund transaction fee deduct from client’s money if transaction fee required otherwise client get back complete amount that he/she paid.
7. After refund client account will be suspended.
8. The Company has the right to unilaterally block the access to the Client area, suspend trading activity of Accounts, cancel a request for transfer/ withdrawal, or make a refund, if the source of funds or the Client’s activities contradict the anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing policy.
9. The Company does not cancel the implemented trade transactions, therefore the Company has the right to return the funds to the remitter, if within one month from the date of recharge, no trading activity has been recorded on the trading accounts.
10. The Company has the right, under certain objective reasons and, if it is necessary, to make a refund of funds received via any payment system including credit/debit cards. Furthermore, the refund will be made to electronic wallets and bank details, which have been used by the Client when paying in the funds. It should also be mentioned that withdrawal of the total deposit amount is only possible on the same requisites and to the same payment system that were used during depositing the account.
11. If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current Terms of Services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
12. All requests faild to be reasonable supported as request for refund due malfunctioning or other shall will be treated as withdrawals and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
13. Withdrawals from dormant accounts will be charged at a 30% fee to cover the processing and administrative costs additionally as partially refund not service used procedure in direct.
14. Scalping: A trading strategy through which the trader (Scalper/Pip Hunter) attempts to take advantage of small price moves and narrow ranges by making many transactions on small price changes over a small time frame. In Company classifies a client as a scalper or a pip hunter – which the company does not currently allow, the company may, at its sole discretion, and without a prior written notice, take one of the following actions:
• Terminate service presenting
• Close out all or any of the Client’s open positions at current market prices
• Debit the Client Account(s) for the amounts which are due to the Company
• Close any or all of the Client Accounts held with the Company
• Combine Client Accounts; consolidate the Balances in such Client Accounts and offset those Balances
• Refuse to open new Client Accounts for the Client
• Withhold deposited funds indefinitely.
15. Credit delays: The Company holds no responsibility for the result of trading operations on the Client’s account, in case there are any delays in depositing this account.
16. Bonus hunting: A trading activity who try to make money by snapping up various casino bonuses. If Company classifies a client as hunter there, would be additionally 10-day delay to verify if the bonus is deductible or not, in case client makes request for full refund accordingly with bonus and trading lost reflected in the account history. No deductible bonuses would be refunded to client.
17. Asset management: A trading activity performed by third party with the aim of systematic process of developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets in the most cost-effective manner (including all costs, risks and performance attributes). Company does not provide any services for Asset management and prohibit any legal plenipotentiaries for asset management by non-clients parties. In case of asset management, no refund will be made and account would be blocked.